Decimal fork thickness gauges
Contact thickness gauges with a high insertion depth suitable for measuring the thickness of textile products, tapes, sheets or any sheet products.
The presence of a large arch allows measurement in places that are difficult to access with traditional measuring instruments.
The presence on some models of a pressure system determined by a weight allows to accurately determine the pressure force on the sample and to keep the weight / measurement surface ratio constant.
POCKET DIAL thickness gauges are used to measure the thickness of a wide range of materials such as leather, cardboard, paper, felt, rubber, glass, sheet metal, metal, film, glass, plywood and plastic. The shape of the contact points must be chosen based on the material to be measured. Flat, convex or spherical contact surfaces are available. The POCKET DIAL instruments are easy to use even with just one hand and are particularly compact and light, made for daily use by production operators and quality control in the production line.
Analog decimal thickness gauges
- Analog contact thickness gauges with decimal resolution
- Pocket series for fast measurements directly on the production line
Centesimal analog thickness gauges
- Analog contact thickness gauges with centesimal resolution
Millesimal analog thickness gauges
- Analog contact thickness gauges with millesimal resolution
Centesimal digital thickness gauges
- Digital contact thickness gauges with centesimal resolution
Millesimal digital thickness gauges
- Digital contact thickness gauges with millesimal resolution
Contact thickness gauges for moving materials
- Contact thickness gauges for moving materials
Special contact thickness gauges
- Special contact thickness gauges
- Thickness gauges for special regulations