"All in one" artificial vision systems for quality control on the production line, on automatic machines and manual test benches. The new systems of the VISION CHECK 2000 series integrate a powerful artificial vision system, based on the latest generation image processing algorithms, a touch screen video interface and all the electronics necessary for interfacing with the production line or for the remote control through fieldbus or standard I / O. The powerful functions made available by the control station allow you to carry out both operations visual inspection what operations of dimensional and geometric control. The PCL2315 control station is equipped with a state-of-the-art industrial controller capable of processing the images acquired in real time, generating the response of the control in a few milliseconds. The ability to connect a very large number of cameras (up to 32 cameras), the ability to customize the lighting system and the complete configurability of the acquisition software and processing allows a very high system flexibility, guaranteeing the possibility to face all the problems of industrial control with a single artificial vision system.Continue reading “Artificial vision systems for quality control on the production line”
Tag: quality check
Stroboscopes for speed measurement and preventive maintenance in the industrial sector. LED stroboscopes for quality control and inspection of moving objects.
- Measurement applications of print speed and quality in the printing industry, directly on the production line, without downtime or slowing down the process.
- Applications of observation of repetitive movements for the determination of any assembly errors or preventive wear of moving parts.
- Measurement visualization on easily readable display and controls designed for easy synchronization of the number of flashes per second with the process under observation.
- Battery powered models for easy and easy transport or with mains power supply for fixed applications on production lines.
Stroboscopes are tools that allow you to observe and studying an object in motion, which can be rotary or oscillatory, as if it were stationary, as well as measure its speed.
The operating principle is based on the observation, in low light conditions, of the object in constant motion, illuminated by very short flashes of high intensity light.
When you observe a perfectly still image of the object in motion, it means that the flashing frequency of the stroboscope coincides with the speed of rotation or of the oscillatory motion. speed measurement itself, without any contact with the moving mechanism
The main element consists of a special xenon or LED lamp capable of emitting up to 5000 flashes per second, or 300000 per minute. This very high frequency value allows you to observe an object that cyclically moves, vibrates or rotates on its axis even at very high frequencies.Continue reading "Stroboscopes for speed measurement and preventive maintenance"
Robotized system for the automatic inspection of mechanical parts in the production line
Used forassembly of mechanical parts and for the non-destructive quality control.
Wide range of measures and usable technologies (cameras, laser scanners, eddy current, torque cells, dynamometers, laser micrometers, laser marking)
High customization and integration into the production line or existing production flow.
RODER SRL presents RIMAS, the new robotic cell for inspection, measurement, assembly of mechanical parts and non-destructive quality control.
The production island RHYMES ( Robotic Inspection Measurement Assembly System ) allows you to manage in an easy and intuitive way many control and assembly phases typical of the industrial sector:
- Optical inspection of mechanical parts in the production line (presence of parts / absence of parts / color of components / correct arrangement of parts)
- Measurement of mechanical and geometric characteristics (heights, diameters, flatness, depths, oscillations, locations)
- Measurement of integrity characteristics (crack control, magnetic material composition control, visual inspection and defect control)
- Assembly of mechanical parts
- Force control and couple
- Component marking with LASER technology, inkjet, percussion
- dosage of fluids, glues and resins
- Profile check with 3D scanners and contact measurement systems
Verification island that allows the non-destructive control of mechanical parts
directly on the production line. It is characterized by an autonomous platform which
integrates an automatic manipulator capable of picking up the piece directly from the line
of production (both on oriented pallets and on sliding belt with recognition
automatic orientation of the piece). The manipulator carries the part to be checked
in the control area where there are one or more measuring instruments (durometers,
profilometers, roughness meters, eddy-current probes, multi-level instruments, roundness meters or any other
other automatic measuring instrument). After checking the manipulator
provides to bring the detail directly into the production flow of the line if the result is
positive. In case of non-compliance, the system takes the part off line for the
subsequent analysis and, if necessary, adjust the parameters
production or the controlled stop of the production process.