RIMAS - Robotic system for inspection, measurement and assembly of mechanical parts
Robotic system for the automatic inspection of mechanical parts in the production line
Used forassembly of mechanical parts and for the non-destructive quality control.
Wide range of measures and usable technologies (cameras, laser scanners, eddy current, torque cells, dynamometers, laser micrometers, laser marking)
High customization and integration into the production line or existing production flow.
RODER SRL presents RIMAS, the new robotic cell for inspection, measurement, assembly of mechanical parts and non-destructive quality control.
The production island RIMAS ( Robotic Inspection Measurement Assembly System ) allows you to manage in an easy and intuitive way many control and assembly phases typical of the industrial sector:
- Optical inspection of mechanical parts in the production line (presence of parts / absence of parts / color of components / correct arrangement of parts)
- Measurement of mechanical and geometric characteristics (heights, diameters, flatness, depths, oscillations, locations)
- Measurement of integrity characteristics (crack control, magnetic material composition control, visual inspection and defect control)
- Assembly of mechanical parts
- Force control and couple
- Component marking with LASER technology, inkjet, percussion
- dosage of fluids, glues and resins
- Profile check with 3D scanners and contact measurement systems
Verification island that allows the non-destructive control of mechanical parts
directly on the production line. It is characterized by an autonomous platform which
integrates an automatic manipulator capable of picking up the piece directly from the line
of production (both on oriented pallets and on sliding belt with recognition
automatic orientation of the piece). The manipulator carries the part to be checked
in the control area where there are one or more measuring instruments (durometers,
profilometers, roughness meters, eddy-current probes, multi-level instruments, roundness meters or any other
other automatic measuring instrument). After checking the manipulator
provides to bring the detail directly into the production flow of the line if the result is
positive. In case of non-compliance, the system takes the part off line for the
subsequent analysis and, if necessary, adjust the parameters
production or the controlled stop of the production process.