The DIACHECK-CT series digital radius and diameter gauge allows direct and instantaneous reading of internal or external radii or diameters in a range between 100 and 10000 mm.
Il High precision digital radius and diameter gauge of the DIACHECK-CT series is designed to measure the radius of cylindrical objects such as pipes, profiles and calenders quickly and accurately.
This measuring instrument allows the measurement of the radius of curvature or, of the internal or external diameter of a certain part using the method of measuring the circumference based on three points.
This radius gauge allows direct and instantaneous reading of inside or outside radius values for a wide range of curves, profiles, diameters and cylindrical objects.
- Comfort: there is no need to cut out templates to find out the radius of a curve, nor to remove the piece from the machine to measure it and not even to extract the part from its installation location (for example underground pipes, installed tanks, positioned and fixed calenders)
- Ease of use: it's easy to use and the measurement process is lightning fast. Simply place the gauge inside or outside the curve to automatically obtain the value of the radius of curvature or the diameter of the object.
- Multi-material: the gauge is suitable for any type of solid material such as steel, wood or plastic materials.
- High precision: the margin of error on the radius is only 0,1 mm (the measurement accuracy depends on the superficial quality of the solid to be measured and it is necessary to work on a surface without depressions or with high surface roughness to obtain maximum precision).
- Field of application: this radius gauge is supplied with different measuring arcs and with different angles of support. The use of the various arcs offers a measurement range between 100 and 10000 mm.
Innovative and versatile
- Battery Powered LCD Digital Display: comfortable reading of the measured value with the possibility of transferring the measured value to a acquisition system based on Bluetooth interface.
- Practical: it is small and light and can be easily used for different measurements by simply changing the measuring head.
- Transport: An aluminum case with internal foam protection is available to store and protect the meter when not in use. Convenient to carry and shock resistant.
- Two units of measurement: you can choose whether to measure in millimeters or inches just press the unit conversion button.
- Ideal for large radii: the measuring tool can measure radii up to 10 meters with the highest precision.
- Measurement of bend radius of bent pipes.
- Measure of outer diameter of pipes and ducts (even if already positioned or buried).
- Measure of internal diameter of ribs and large pipes.
- Measure of radius of curvature of curved sheet metal.
- Diameter measurement of large tanks or silos, both during the construction of the individual parts and during assembly and positioning.
- Measurement of the radius of curvature of molded or thermoformed plastic parts.
- Measurement of the radius of curvature of laminated and curved beams.
- Shape measurement of stamped details or curved sheet metal intended for the furniture sector.
- Measurement of glass curvature or artifacts with complex geometric shapes.
- Verify e comparison of the mathematical model of geometric shapes produced by CNC.
- Verification of bending of pipes and fittings.
- Measurement of glass curvature and mating profiles.
- Measure of the rcurvature of car bodies and sheet metal parts for the automotive sector.
- Measurement of diameter of ribs for tunnels or for construction.
- Measurement of the radius of curvature of cement and concrete products.
- Measurement of the radius of curvature or the diameter of parts intended for the naval sector or the construction of large structures.
- Measurement of the bending radius of profiles during processing on profile bending machines, bending machines and forming systems.
- Measurement of the diameter of pipes and of the coupling taper for the hydrocarbon, water and liquid transport sector.
- Measurement of the degree of taper of mating flanges for pipes or tanks.
- Measurement of the diameter or radius of curvature of calendered or welded products.
- Verify proper fit of parts during mating and sealing.